The Black United Fund of Oregon is a philanthropic and community development institution committed to the social and economic empowerment of Oregon's low-income communities. The Black United Fund of Oregon was created in 1983 to address the disproportionately low level of charitable dollars given to organizations serving communities of color. Over 20 years later we have raised over $4 million through workplace giving campaigns and other generous donations. These donations enable the Black United Fund to assist a wide spectrum of Oregon's low-income communities through grants, scholarships, training, and community development initiatives.
Mission: To assist in the social and economic development of Oregon's low-income communities and to contribute to a broader understanding of ethnic and culturally diverse groups.
to join our mailing list.
Watch a 10 Minute Video About Us
The Black United Fund of Oregon:
• Encourages greater philanthropic activity in Oregon
• Awards grants to nonprofit organizations across the state
• Offers financial and management workshops to residents
• Houses a Nonprofit Resource Library and Computer Technology Center
• Administers advised and scholarship funds for individuals and businesses
• Is developing an exciting community and cultural resource called the Alberta Project
Financial Advisors: Help Us
Family Financial Planning