Current Grant RecipientsCongratulations 2011/2012 Grant Recipients!
These community-based organizations are committed to serving our community through education, health, human services, social justice, arts & culture, and economic development. They have proven track records of improving the social and economic determinants of health in underserved communities by increasing opportunities and services. We are so grateful to all of our generous donors participating in workplace and employee giving campaigns who make this program and essential philanthropy possible!
- Better People
- Chess for Success
- Downtown Languages
- International Center for Traditional Childbearing
- Journey to Freedom Project Foundation
- Kukatonon Children's African Dance Troupe
- Leisure Hour Jr Golf
- Mujeres Luchadoras
- Northeast Emergency Food Program
- Oregon Outreach
- Salem Multicultural Institute
- Skipping Stones, Inc.
- Society for Haitian Arts & Culture
- Voz Hispana Causa Chavista
- Young Men of Awareness